Paycheck Protection Program
See updates on how Resource Bank is responding to COVID-19 here.
Coronavirus Response and Relief Supplemental Appropriations Act of 2021:
PPP 2.0 Loan Servicing with ACAP & The Loan Source
The Loan Source's online portal makes loan applications and forgiveness easy, while keeping you informed along the way. Create your account today with our partner to secure your spot for the next round of PPP loans.
- Email updates about your loan status.
- Real support, standing by to help you.
- Highly trained experts review your origination and forgiveness applications.
If you have difficulty logging in, the fastest route is to create a ticket with the chat bot that appears on the lower right side of the portal screen. For customer service and/or technical issues, please contact The Loan Source directly: firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-929-2235.
Covington, January 8, 2021: Resource Bank is partnering with ACAP & The Loan Source* to make PPP 2.0 simple. ACAP & The Loan Source manage $4.7 billion in PPP loans, helping service small business owners. By keeping the process simple, ACAP has been able to provide better services to save you time and money. While we wait for new PPP funds to become available, you can begin to gather all the important documents that you are likely to need for your application. Click here to create an account.
- Revenue Reduction Support - Gather financials and bank statements to help support this.
- Payroll Records - To confirm your business was in operation February 15, 2020.
- Business Documents - Your articles of incorporation and W9.
- Personal Information - For any owners you may need to provide valid identification.
- Tax Returns & Statements - Have these available if needed.
Covington, January 4, 2021: The Coronavirus Response and Relief Supplemental Appropriations Act of 2021, signed into law on December 27, 2020, authorizes an additional round of Economic Impact Payments to eligible individuals, and $284 billion in new funds for the Paycheck Protection Program, including a second-draw option for prior PPP borrowers. Resource Bank is anxiously awaiting more information regarding guidance on the Small Business Administration Payroll Protection Plan (SBA PPP). We plan to partner with an SBA approved lender in order to take part in this additional round of the program to help the small businesses in our communities.
*All loans subject to credit approval and eligibility. As one of the 14 SBLC’s, The Loan Source is eligible to make loans as a part of the SBA’s loan guarantee programs. Resource Bank is not the originator, decisioned, or servicer of PPP Loans.