Update: May 15, 2020; 10:00am CST:
Branch lobbies will reopen on Friday, May 15th. At this time, only our New Orleans branch will remain temporarily closed. We anticipate announcing a reopen date soon.
Protecting the health of our clients, employees and families has been and always will be a priority. Resource Bank is prepared for your in-branch bank visits, here’s more about your new in-branch experience:
- Lobby doors will remain locked in order to manage capacity. Lobbies will allow a maximum of two (2) customers at a time. Please knock for entry.
- Our customer facing employees will wear cloth masks. Clients are encouraged to also wear masks. Our masks protect you; your mask protects us.
- Upon entry please momentarily remove your face mask prior to proceeding into our locations. Masks may be worn after identification has been established.
- Plexiglass shields are at teller lines and desks so business can be completed safely.
- Floor signage has been installed at our entrances as a reminder to stand at least six feet away from the person closest to you. Please adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- We have been and will continue to increase the frequency of cleaning, disinfecting and wiping down high traffic areas in our lobbies, restrooms and conference rooms including chairs, door handles, light switches, tables, etc.
- We are prepared to serve you, but if you have: been out of the country in the past 30 days; exhibited fever of 100.4 or higher in the last 48 hours; or have been knowingly exposed to the coronavirus in the past 14 days, please do not enter our buildings. We can handle most branch related items through our drive thru.
The CDC has published a list of Frequently Asked Questions to help guide you through our new normal of face coverings, social distancing and disinfecting best practices.
No matter how you choose to use our banking and lending services, know we are here for you and will do our best to accommodate your needs during these uncertain times. Here are some alternatives to in-branch or drive-thru visits:
- Feel free to request meetings by appointment, either in person or virtually.
- Discuss digital signature options for documents.
- Open personal accounts securely online.
- Download the RB Mobile app to manage accounts and deposit checks.
- Enroll in e-Statements to reduce your paper mail delivery.
See all our digital banking options here.
Update: April 2, 2020; 6:00pm CST:
Resource Bank has partnered with Kabbage, an online business lender, to provide you with a digital and secure way to apply for the Paycheck Protection Program. If you’d like details, visit our PPP page here.
Update: March 30, 2020; 11:00am CST:
Resource Bank is doing our part to flatten the curve. In order to keep you and our employees safe, we are adhering to guidelines for social distancing:
All drive-thru services are open during normal operating hours. We can handle most branch related items through our drive thru.
The New Orleans CBD Branch is temporarily closed. The deposit-accepting ATM is fully operational 24/7. Account officers are working remotely and can be reach by email or phone. We ask clients to use the drive-thru at the Metairie location for any other banking or lending services. (effective 3/21/2020)
All other lobbies will be closed to the general public.
Extension for Mobile Deposits: Mobile Deposits made before 5:00pm CST (previously 3pm) will typically be processed on the same business day. Processing days for this service is Monday-Friday with the exception of Federal and Bank Holidays.
For special banking or lending services, please contact your account officer to schedule an appointment or discuss options for completing business.
The SBA has a disaster loan program available to businesses in our area. For information on the SBA program and application of the program go to www.sba.gov
CARES Act Info:On Friday, March 27, 2020, the House passed—and President Trump signed into law—the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (CARES Act) a $2 trillion stimulus package to provide relief to American consumers and businesses struggling as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
Many of you are curious about the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Overview. PPP is a part of the stimulus package included in the CARES Act. The Program provides nearly $349 billion for small business cash-flow assistance through federally guaranteed loans. Loans can cover payroll support, employee salaries, rent, utilities and other debt obligations to help America’s small businesses recover from the economic impacts of COVID-19. Loans are available for up to 250% of an employer’s average monthly payroll, with a maximum loan of $10 million dollars. We are waiting for guidance (the fine tuning of PPP is NOT complete) from the SBA.
Currently, eligible business can apply for an Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EDIL) directly through the SBA. We encourage you to visit www.SBA.gov and begin the application process. You will need tax returns for the borrowing entity, Profit and Loss Statements, and Organizational Documents to complete the application.
Once your application is completed, it is our understanding that you will be assigned a registration number for Resource Bank (or our SBA partners). Once all programs are finalized for approval, a direct deposit will be made into your Resource Bank checking account.We appreciate your business and hope that you stay safe at this time. We are working hard to remain steadfast in our service to you. Thank you for your patience during this time.
We are ready to serve our communities, but if you have:
- Been out of the country in the last 30 days;
- Exhibited fever of 100.4 or higher in the last 48 hours;
- Or have been knowingly exposed to the coronavirus in the last 14 days
please do not come into our buildings. Please know that all in-person visits will be limited and are subject to CDC recommended questioning/protocol.
The CDC is currently advising people to avoid public spaces and practice social distancing. While we are prepared to serve you, we want you to know that you have many options for digital banking.
- Online Banking - View your account balances and transaction history, request e-Statements, transfer money between your accounts, view and manage bills online. (more info) Enroll
- Business Online Banking - Manage your business accounts securely online. Take advantage of: ACH Debits and Credits, Credit Line Advances, EFTPS, NACHA Imports, Online Loan Payments, Positive Pay, and Wire Transfer Requests. Let your online accounts get the hard work done easily for you. (more info) Enroll Business
- Mobile App Banking - Take Resource Bank with you wherever you go. Download our mobile app and enroll from your device. View your account balances and transaction history, transfer money between accounts, pay bills, and deposit checks. (more info)
- Mobile Check Deposit - Using your RB Mobile App, you can deposit checks with your smart-phone. Sign, snap a picture and deposit in three easy steps without ever leaving your home.
- ATM Banking - Get cash, check balances, and deposit checks at select locations. See a list of our ATMs and fee-free network ATMs here.
- Online Account Opening - Apply for personal accounts from your home computer or mobile devices. Review our Online Account Opening FAQs and then enter your application online here.
- Online Credit Card Applications - Looking for cash back or points? Need a credit card for business purchases. Learn more about our credit card options backed by Mastercard.
Resource Bank Implements Precautionary Measures Amidst COVID-19
Covington, March 13, 2020: Resource Bank considers the safety and wellness of our clients, employees and communities a top priority. The bank is monitoring the developing situation of the novel coronavirus, commonly known as COVID-19. We have protocols in place to respond to pandemic events and have already implemented precautionary measures to aide in keeping our community safe.
Our facilities are well stocked with hand and surface disinfecting supplies. We are increasing the frequency of cleaning high traffic and high touch areas. Resource Bank encourages employees and clients to follow CDC and health department recommendations and have advised them to stay home if sick. All non-essential meetings, functions and bank events have been postponed until further notice. It is our goal to minimize the risk of exposure for our staff and clients.
Resource Bank is prepared to fully remain operational at this time. We recommend clients take advantage of our digital capabilities such as online and mobile banking, digital bill pay, mobile check deposit, and online account opening. The bank has recently implemented new systems that allow for increased use of digital signature acceptance. Additionally, now is a good time to ensure all of your contact information is up-to-date with Resource Bank. We encourage clients to reach out and discuss options for conducting business with their account officer.
Resource Bank will continue to monitor the situation as we navigate through this unprecedented event. We are in close contact with our vendors and community officials and are ready to implement additional measures as needed. We are prepared for many employees to work remotely. We regularly test our remote-working business continuity plan to ensure all of our digital services remain fully operational. However, we currently do not believe there is a health risk at any of our facilities The bank will communicate any operational changes via www.resource.bank and the official Facebook page.