All Online, All the time, Always for Free*
ACCOUNT HISTORY DOWNLOADS - compatible to download info into QuickBooks©, Quicken©, Microsoft Money©, etc. QuickBooks/Quicken Webconnect© available.
BILL PAY - save a stamp by receiving and paying bills through your online banking account, not your mailbox. Choose from local and national billers as well as customize payees. Overnight and same day payment options available for most bills. (more info)
BUSINESS ONLINE BANKING - manage your business accounts securely online. With features like ACH Debits and Credits, Credit Line Advances, EFTPS, NACHA Imports, Online Loan Payments, Positive Pay and Wire Transfer Requests your online accounts get the hard work done easily. (more info)
E-STATEMENTS - securely receive statements electronically. Quicker delivery and more secure than mailed paper. Statements stay online for 2 years and can be saved for infinite access. (more info)
LOAN PAYMENTS - make payments from a Resource Bank deposit account to your Resource Bank loan balance.
NOTIFY ME - choose personalized Email Alerts and Text Alerts to notify you of account status based on your selected preferences. (more info)
POPMONEY - send electronic payments to friends and family with just an email address. This is an extended feature of Bill Pay. Discounted fees when you use your RB Online Account.
RB-MOBILE - get access your account from any registered internet enabled cell phone or other mobile device. Text Banking and Mobile App available. (more info)
REQUEST STOP PAYMENT/REORDER CHECKS - one click will alert our team so that your order can be processed timely.
SECURE MESSAGING - send secure messages through your online account directly to Resource Bank customer service. Never send personal information via unsecure email.
TRANSACTION CATEGORIZATION - categorize account activity to easily track spending habits and create budgets.
UPDATE ACCOUNT INFO - verify or change your phone number, email or mailing address. Verification email will be sent for security.
Browser Support Policy: With
the release in December we will officially cease
support for Internet Explorer 10.0 (IE 10).
Microsoft has officially stopped releasing
general security updates for this browser, so it
will be removed from the Browser Support Policy
in the coming weeks. We encourage users to
upgrade browsers as soon as possible –
especially before the 12/04/2016 release.
Read more information here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/WindowsForBusiness/End-of-IE-support
Online Banking Enhancements: December 4, 2016
- NEW Home page to view all your accounts and overall financial summary plus other information to better manage your finances
- NEW Spendable balance feature to quickly see what money you can spend and even set aside money you want to avoid spending
- NEW "Inquire about this transaction" feature to send a secure message about a specific item in your transaction activity - the transaction information will be added to your message so no more copying and pasting
- Enhanced transaction search features and filters to quickly find the information you need
- Set up account alerts directly on the Accounts Details page so you can stay current on all your account activity
- Quick access to Messages and Alerts via the Welcome Center to view details like how many unread messages you have and alerts that have been generated since your last login
- No need to update access id or passcode; all login information will remain the same
*Internet service provider, mobile carrier message and data rates may apply.